01 October, 2015

VBS in June

I was the picture taker for the Vacation Bible School at our church back in June.  I took well over 600 pictures in 4 days of all of the kids.  Here are some pics of me and my kiddos that were there.
 Me and Deb rocking our matching outfits! Dressing in a red shirt and blue jean skirt was not intentional but we both sure did look cute.  LOL
 The oldest two helping with the computer slide shows and sound system.

 Me and my friend, Kim.  She is a dear sweet woman.



 It was a Jungle themed VBS.







 Nancy took a quick picture of me. So I actually have a snapshot of me even though I was mostly the picture taker the whole time.






 Uh oh!  She was unhappy about something.
Don't forget to check out my other blog PamsPride Recommendations for Budget friendly Kindle Downloads for homesteaders, preppers, and do-it-yourselfers!

No comments: